Two car parks are at your disposal with a total of 1,300 spaces.
Long-stay car park P2 is better value for money if you are leaving your vehicle for more than 24 hours.
Car park information : reception, information & parking desk.
- Phone: +33 (0)5 59 33 33 25
- Fax : +33 (0)5 59 33 33 49
- In the terminal: Car Park information (coins, notes, cheques, credit and debit cards Visa & Mastercard)
- 2 automatic payment machine (credit and debit cards, Visa & Mastercard)
- At all car park exits : payment by credit and debit cards, Visa & Mastercard
Car park regulations
- Please only park in the disabled parking spaces if you are entitled to do so.
- Vehicles are parked at their owner's risk. The duties levied are only parking duties. The company which manages the car parks declines any liability in the event of damage, theft or accident.
Parking for persons with reduced mobility
People with reduced mobility who have a mobility inclusion card (CMI) can park at the P1 park and benefit from the P2 park rate by presenting themselves at the "Toll parking" counter.
Subscription for persons with reduced mobility (P1) :
- 3 months : 155 €
- 6 months : 280 €
- 12 months : 465 €
|Duration||All Car Parks|
|< 30 mn||
then 0.40€ every 15 minutes after
then 0.30€ every 15 minutes after
then 0.20€ every 15 minutes after
|Over 24 hours
|Per day thereafter
An hour consists of 60 minutes, or part thereof
The effective date of subscriptions is the first day of the subscription month.
Maximum parking time : 6 consecutive months
Check your tariff
On-line tariff simulation
Thanks to our on-line tool, you can check the rate of your car park at the airport. In a click, verify which parking will be the most economic, short or long stay.