Jeudi 06 Janvier 2022
Flight programme from Pau
Here is the updated flight programme 2022 :
- Paris-Orly (AIR FRANCE) : 3 daily flights from Monday to Friday (including a departure at 6:30am and a return at 6:35pm or 9:10pm, allowing you to make the round trip during the day), and 2 to 3 flights on Saturday and Sunday
- Paris-Charles de Gaulle (AIR FRANCE) : 2 daily flights
- Lyon (AIR FRANCE) : 1 or 2 daily flights (no Saturday flights)
- Marseille (TWINJET) : 3 flights per week from March 8, 2022
- 3 holiday flights are available from Pau in 2022 : Andalusia (from 14 to 21 April), Montenegro-Croatia (from 30 April to 7 May), Malta (from 12 to 19 May)
Programme subject to change at any time due to the health situation
Information and reservations on www.airfrance.fr, www.twinjet.fr, www.croisieurope.com, Top of Travel or with your travel agency
Enhancement of the Pau-Paris Orly route by Transavia
From March 27, Transavia is strengthening its service to Paris-Orly...
Book your ski shuttle from Pau Pyrenees Airport
12 weekly flights to Orly with Transavia from 5 September
From Monday 5 September, the initial schedule of Transavia flights...
New Pau-Figari summer route
Transavia launches its new route Pau Orly
Transavia, a low-cost subsidiary of the Air France-KLM group, replaced...
Pau Pyrénées Airport signs the Toulouse Declaration for Low-Carbon Aviation
Alongside 200 European airports and a dozen French airports, Pau Pyrénées...
Pau - Paris Orly with Transavia from 27 March 2022
From 27 March 2022, Transavia, the low-cost subsidiary of the Air...